The Ultimate Standard
• Control Panel
3200 conforms to all current OSHA and ANSI
• Eleven cam programmable limit
• Dual redundant outputs for all faults such as
brake monitor, motion detector,
• Built-in motion detector with fast response and
dual speed limits.
• Brake Monitor - Time-based brake monitor with a
digital display of both the brake stopping time and
the brake fault limit setpoints in milliseconds.
System also displays a brake fault when stopping
times are exceeded.
• Refer PressCam
8 for specifics
• Built-in tachometer (SPM) and crank shaft angle
in degrees with simultaneous digital
• Four built-in counters: stroke, batch, quality,
• Built-in timers, adjustable from 1 ms to 10
• Sixteen station die protection system
(self-contained cyclic functions and two static
functions) built-in with separate timing windows for
each station based on the absolute position of the
crankshaft. All the die protection timing windows
are retained in the memory until the next time a
particular die is set-up and run. Die protection timing windows can also be adjusted
while the press is in
• All the functions of the system that are timed
or signaled through the PressCam 8 system can
be retained in memory for 100 different die
• All the operator timing adjustments are done at
the floor level which eliminates the need for
electricians to adjust rotary cam switches and
• System self-diagnostics.
• Program security from
1. Keyed selector switch for supervisory
2. Authorized code for program
• Accuracy ± 1° for all timing circuits and can be
“fine tuned” while the press is
• Eases the timing of all types of feeding
equipment, AC and DC servo feeds, and air
• Very easy to program and use.
• System designed specifically for the metal
stamping/metal forming industry.
• Main power disconnect and magnetic motor
starters can be housed in the same control
• Built-in 90º and 270º stop time tester.
• Tonnage monitoring optional.
Print this page